Assistant Relationship Officer of Bank Asia job circular 2014 has published. Bank Asia is a commercial bank in Bangladesh. Bank Asia job means is a smart and energetic job of any Bank hoping employment.
Bank Asia Assistant relationship officer job circular has published last day (26/01/2014). This post apply last date is 08 February 2014. For apply date is very limited, so which apply this post quickly apply.
In this year (2014) first job circular of Bank Asia is Assistant Relationship Officer. Bank Asia give offers an opportunity for career hoping employment by Assistant Relationship Officer. It’s an energetic and fresher job of at a times.
Bank Asia give a honorable salary for this post. For more details known visits-www.bankasia-bd.com. In a short time we provide online apply system our site properly. Below give Bank Asia Assistant Relationship Officer 2014 instructions:
Bank Asia, a fast growing commercial bank in Bangladesh is looking for smart, energetic and hard working people for the position of Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
• Type of Employment: Contractual
• Job Areas: Sales & Marketing and Collection & Recovery
• Marketing of Cards to prospective clients.
• Developing relationship with clients
• Cross selling to existing clients
• Providing service to the clients
• Processing necessary documents
• Collection and maintaining information of existing and prospective clients in the assigned domicile
• Following up the clients towards timely repayments and recovery
• Meeting queries of the existing and potential customers
Four year Graduation or Masters in any discipline with minimum second division/class or CGPA of 2.8 in all examinations.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality
• Age on January 31, 2014 should not exceed 30 years. in case of candidates having at least one year experience in Sales & Marketing or collection & recovery age may be relaxed up to 32 years.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, target-oriented, able to work under pressure,
• Must be a team player, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion, art of Marketing, and usual knowledge of local market..
• An attractive compensation package including commission & others based on performance.
• Initial contract is for two years. Renewal of contract will be subject to evaluation of performance by the Bank.
Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications along with updated CV and a copy of recent passport size photograph (Must be in 15 – 30 KB & jpg format) to the following web link mentioning the area where they want to perform.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
Application Deadline: February 08, 2014
Bank Asia Limited.
Address : Rangs Tower, 68 Purana Paltan, Motijheel, Dhaka-1000.
Web : http://www.bankasia-bd.com