Assistant Manager,Officer & Relationship Manager job circular 2014 of Standard Chartered Bank. Recently Bank authority has published the job vacancy 2014. If you known details of Standard Chartered Bank Assistant Manager,Officer & Relationship Manager requirements give below submit.
Firstly we provide details information and apply rules submit Assistant Manager and Officer of Standard Chartered Bank. It’s full time Bank job and job locations is Dhaka in Bangladesh. The post applications last date on 19/02/2014. Apply rules get Standard Chartered Bank website details.
Standard Chartered Bank not yet announced Assistant Manager and Officer jobs salary amount. We expected that’s will give a honorable salary from this jobs. If you wants to be service holder of Standard Chartered Bank, now you can apply quickly and visits: Apply online.
Qualifications & Skills of Assistant Manager and Officer post:
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or other related field. Masters in related fields will be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge and understanding of Branch Operations & Local Regulations
• Two to three years of related work experience will be added advantage
• Strong skills in project management and engagement closure
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
Standard Chartered Bank Relationship Manager job locations is Chittagong in Bangladesh. This is the full time type of Standard Chartered Bank Relationship Manager job. Below we provide this post qualifications issue.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Graduate, preferably in business/commerce background
• Sound leadership skills and communication skills.
• In depth knowledge of SME business in Bangladesh
• Excellent “can get done” attitude.
• Sound knowledge of credit policy, credit risk assessment relevant to Product & sales.
• Sound knowledge of SME products, system and operating regulations.
• Sound knowledge of consumer banking products, system and operating regulations.
• Sound experience in managing Sales team.
• Strong communication, negotiation and coaching skills.
• Knowledge on different motivational / incentive plans.
• Exposure in sales management.
• Sound analytical skill.
Apply online for Relationship Officer post