Women and Children Affairs job circular and exam result 2015- www.mowca.gov.bd. Last 10th February 2015 has been declared Ministry of Women and Children affairs job circular. The job circular source by The daily Somokal. The posts application last date on 24th and 25th February 2015.
Ministry of Women and Children Affairs total post:
Ministry Of Women and Children Affairs total 6 post job circular has been declared. The posts are-
1. Program Officer
2. Scientific Officer
3. Documentation Officer
4. Research Officer
5. Laboratory Technician
6. Computer Operator
Program officer recruitment total posts are 4, Scientific Officer post are 3, Documentation Officer
and Researcher Officer posts needed 1 employees.
Ministry of Women and Children Affairs all post salary scale will be considered grade 9. All of thems posts salary scale is 18,200 Taka. With salary employers to be gets Governmental facilities from the departments.
1. Program Officer:
Program officer posts candidates minimum must be obtained 2nd class of Masters in Public Administration, Social Science and candidates must be known computer skill. And experienced candidates can gets Priority.
2. Scientific Officer:
This post candidates completed masters in Biochemistry and he or she skill in computer knowledge and experienced candidates gets priority.
3. Documentation Officer:
Documentation officer 1 post is empty. This post candidates masters in Hardware Diploma with known computer direction and candidates third class not acceptable. And experienced candidates gets priority of employee this post.
4. Researcher Officer:
Researcher Officer must be 2nd class in Social Science, but third class not acceptable. And who are known computer skills and experienced this candidates to be gets facilities of employee. This 4 posts candidates education qualification third class not accept.
Women & Children Affairs Exam result 2015
1. Program Officer- 24th February 2015
2. Scientific Officer- 24th February 2015
3. Documentation Officer- 24th February 2015
4. Research Officer- 24th February 2015
5. Laboratory Technician- 25th February 2015
6. Computer Operator- 25th February 2015
1. Candidates firstly submit of theirs Bio data
2. Candidates all academic papers will be send to Ministry of Women and Children Affairs address. The papers are-
A. All academic certificate photocopies
B. Experienced certificate
C. Character certificate signature by 1st class gazette officer
D. Citizenship certificate
E. Three copies passport size photo signature by 1st class gazette officer
3. Candidates age not crossed 30 years old until 1st March 2015.
4. If candidates have on freedom fighters certificate with attested by theirs main application.
5. Incomplete application will be canceled
6. Must be mentioned above of letters written post title.
Ministry of Women and Children affairs applicants will be selected by exams. But the examination will be divided two ways as MCQ examination and others is written examination. May be finished the examination two months later will be published the job examination result by ministry website.